Be inspired by travel and the places you love or would love to visit; start collecting your adventures with our top 5 bestsellers: the iconic and moveable New York Chrysler Building Charm, the Homeward-Bound Adventure-Bound Ring that tells the story of you, the IATA inscribed JFK New York Luggage Tag Charm, the inspiring “Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost” Bracelet and the très chic Parisian Joie De Vivre Pendant.
1. Chrysler Building Charm Unlock the city’s energy as you look up to the glowing crown of this Art Deco gem, the queen of Gotham’s skyscrapers! The NYC Chrysler Building Charm gives you the Key to the City of New York.
2. Homeward-Bound Adventure-Bound Ring Traveling abroad or homeward bound? Make the journey the adventure. Like the traditional Claddagh ring which showed where the bearer’s heart lay, this ring tells the story of you.
3. JFK New York – Luggage Tag Charm Choose your own adventure in the Big Apple. From Brooklyn to the Bronx, a city of possibility awaits. The JSC New York Luggage Tag Charm features the IATA code for John F. Kennedy International Airport, JFK.
4. “Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost” Bracelet As J.R.R. Tolkien said, “Not All Those Who Wander are Lost”. Sometimes, they are just on an epic adventure. Inscribed on the outside of this JSC Bracelet, his words will inspire you daily.
5. Parisian Joie De Vivre Pendant Exquisite cuisine and dazzling monuments, rich history, and haute couture—Paris always dazzles, and here even the dogs are chic. The JSC Parisian Joie De Vivre Pendant combines four enduring symbols of France in one delicately etched pendant: croissants, poodles, the Eiffel tower and the fleur-de-lis.
Tout arrive en France! According to French author François de La Rochefoucauld – “Everything happens in France!” If you’ve always wanted to go then now is the time to plan for Spring in Paris when the city blossoms to life. Can’t wait? Winter is delightful too; enjoy the chill and beautifully illuminated streets that are home to boutique bars, cafes and shopping galore. Be inspired and arrive stylishly with our book picks part deux.
VIEW THE BOOKS
Louis Vuitton City Guide: Paris / Paris Versus New York by Vahram Muratyan / French Style by Berenice Vila / La Seduction by Elaine Sciolino / Paris: An Inspiring Tour of the City’s Creative Heart by Janelle Mcculloch / The Mandarins by Simone de Beauvoir
Immerse yourself in the City of Love by reading fabulous tales and insightful guides that reveal style, innovation, hidden hangouts, delicacies and of course, love. The well-known French saying nicely embodies what travel brings us:
“La vie est faite de petits bonheurs” (life is full of little pleasures).
VIEW THE BOOKS
Parisian Chic by Ines De La Fressange / Coco Chanel: The Legend and the Life by Justine Picardie / Lunch in Paris by Elizabeth Bard / Taschen’s Paris by Vincent Knapp and Angelika Taschen / The Fashion Insiders’ Guide to Paris by Carole Sabas / Eiffel’s Tower by Jill Jonnes