Close

You may be subject to additional taxes and duties charges depending on laws in your country. Please check with your local authorities if you have any concerns about this.

Your JSC journey starts with you; the special places, adventures, and interests you’ve cultivated over the years. From the avid traveler, to the budding globetrotter, and those who simply have hometown pride, your story is one of a kind. We'll help you tell it.

Just getting started?  
YOU'LL LOVE THESE BUNDLES

Do you wear...
SILVER
, GOLD VERMEIL, or SOLID GOLD?

What's your type?
CHAINS or CHARM BRACELETS

Have a LOT of adventures to collect?
DISCOVER BUNDLES

Commemorate your first trip, semester abroad or honeymoon (and engrave it!)
EXPLORE LUGGAGE TAGS and PASSPORT STAMPS

Do you like to make a statement?
SHOP MOVEABLE CHARMS

SUNSHINE or SNOW?
We love both!

Looking for the perfect gift?
VIEW THE GIFT GUIDE

 

JSC GLOSSARY

ENAMEL

We offer a growing range of silver and gold jewelry that includes the timeless skill of hand painted enamel work. As the colors are applied on to a precious product, we recommend that your Jet Set Candy enameled pieces be treated with due care.

EXPLORE COLOR

GOLD VERMEIL

Gold vermeil (pronounced “ver-may”) is 925 solid sterling silver dipped in 14K gold. Our layer of gold is 2.5 microns thick which, in non-tech talk, means it’s the good stuff.

SHOP GOLD VERMEIL or see PRODUCT CARE

INFINITY CHARM BRACELET

Our charm bracelets feature links that open and close instantly so you can add, subtract, and swap charms instantly. Available in sterling silver, gold vermeil or solid gold.

EXPLORE CHARM BRACELETS

LUGGAGE TAGS

Shaped like the essential suitcase accessory and calls out airports in over 200 cities across the globe. You’ll see the corresponding three-letter IATA (International Air Transport Association) Code as well as those little details that truly represent a place.

SHOP THE COLLECTION

MINI CHARMS

Some of our most loved charms made tiny & shiny. Same great details and designs but pint-sized to add variety to your collection or perfect for younger jetsetters.

SHOP MINI SOLID GOLD CHARMS
or MINI CHARM NECKLACES

MIXED METAL

All of our jewelry plays really well together so you can’t go wrong. We love mixing metals, adding pops of colors, varying different sizes of charms, and incorporating two-tone charms to tie it all together.

MOVEABLES

Just what they sound like! Vespa wheels that spin, beer steins that open, windmill blades that catch a breeze, Matryoshka dolls that nest, and everything in between. These charms celebrate the charming sights and traditions of places around the world.

SHOP THE COLLECTION

PASSPORT STAMPS

These charms are inspired by the actual entry and exit stamps for each individual country and territory. Flags, national languages, folklore, crests, symbols, and important landmarks make an appearance across the over 200 nations represented in our collection.

SHOP THE COLLECTION

STERLING SILVER

925 solid sterling silver indicates that our products are 92.5% pure silver while the remaining 7.5% is made up of metals including zinc and copper for jewelry that’s super durable and more resistant to scratches and dents. Our sterling silver is nickel and lead free.

GOOD TO KNOW: All of our jewelry is made up of more than 70% recycled precious metals which means we’re helping the Earth by decreasing demand for newly mined materials.

SHOP SILVER or see PRODUCT CARE

HELPFUL LINKS

INSPO

Check out The Gallery and our Jetsetters to see more ways that people have created their own personal stories.

CHAIN GUIDE

Whether you're looking for the perfect chain for everyday wear or for additional chains to layer, we have something for you.

VISIT US

In New York? We'd love to see you! Make an appointment HERE.

VIRTUAL APPOINTMENT

Not sure about a size? Need some guidance on where to start? Make a virtual appointment with a stylist HERE.