The annual, world famous Carnival of Venice is a great excuse to adorn yourself in a mask and colorful costume while basking in live music and great food in the main squares of the city. An open-air festival where everyone can join in, take the time to discover fantastic costumes, dining, shopping and classic historical sites.
2. Wine tasting in Venice – si! Enjoy light and bubbly drops with toasty and elegant aftertastes.
3. Glide down the city’s waterways in a Gondola and take in the architecture and romantic ambiance
4. Take a boat to Venissa for lunch, dine on fresh fish and explore the on-site vineyard
7. Order a Campari and soda and culinary delights at Harry’s bar on the waterfront.
8. Follow Casanova’s footsteps on a walking journey back to the Venice carnival of the XVIII century.